This welcoming 18th century farmhouse situated in East Devon’s beautiful Coly Valley has an excellent choice of comfortable high-quality accommodation. The accommodation consists of:
- The Pink Room, a double bed with an en-suite bathroom;
- The Blue Room – a single room with private bathroom;
- Swallows Rest - separate self-contained accommodation with one twin and one single bedroom.
- Farmhouse Pink Double Room: £84.00 per night for two people sharing.
- Farmhouse Blue Single Room: £40.00 per night.
- Swallows Rest: Sleeps up to 3 – £65 single, £120 for two, £140 for three.
All prices are per person per night including breakfast.
Click on the buttons below for more information on our accommodation:
All rooms have:
• Wi-Fi access available
• Ample and secure car parking
• Flat screen TV
• Tea & Coffee making facilities
• Bathrobes and hair-dryers provided
Breakfast is served for all guests in the farmhouse dining room using all local produce. Eggs from our own chickens, of course!
Call Jennie direct on 01297 553739 for availability and special break rates.